Chocolate Master Class
If you consider yourself a chocolate lover, join us online to experieence 8 of the world's best chocolate - we're talking the top 2% in the world - and become a chocolate expert!
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy a Master Class seat whether for yourself or as a gift.
- We deliver a beautiful chocolate box to your door.
- Join the Master Class webinar at your scheduled time and immerse yourself in your decadent, sensory exploration of the world's best chocolate.
COVID NOTE: due to the current Covid situation and distruptions to all levels of global supply chains, there will be times a particular chocolate may not be available. If this occurs, we will let you know and substitue with an equivalent. Thanks for your patience!
- 8 of the world's best chocolates - all from boutique producers using the top 2% of cocoa beans in the world, with plenty for you to enjoy after the Master Class!
- 2 hour Master Class (online) with chocolate expert Shari. Learn the fascinating history, how to identify great chocolate, ethics, bean to bar production and of course how to taste and enjoy chocolate using all five senses.
- Tasting notes for each chocolate.
- A flavour tasting wheel to help you on your tasting journey.
- Quality gift packaging including a beautiful gift box and ribbon.
- Plus plenty of chocolate - enough to share so you can do the class with someone else, or enough for you to have a great stash after if you're doing solo.
Can't make a scheduled date? Just select the video option and we'll send a link to a video for you to enjoy a guided tasting experience in your own time.
Do you run private sessions? Absolutely. If you would like to run a private session for your friends, work or family, just get in touch to chat firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUR CHOCOLATE EXPERT
Chocolate expert Shari Aubrey, will guide you through how to immerse yourself in the moment, using your five senses to elevate chocolate eating to a true sensory experience, tasting eight carefully curated chocolates.
- - - -
All times in AEST. Please note, orders within one week of the event will require Express Post to ensure your chocolate arrives on time, not least as the postal system is underwhelmed just now.