Chocolate Indulgence Master Class (Online)
NOT ALL CHOCOLATE IS CREATED EQUAL. If you consider yourself a chocolate lover, join us from the comfort of your home to luxuriate in a Master Class of the world's best chocolate - we're talking the top 2% in the world.
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy a Master Class seat whether for yourself or as a gift.
- We deliver a beautifully packaged chocolate indulgence pack - literally the best chocolate in the world - to your door.
- Join the Master Class webinar at your scheduled time and immerse yourself in your decadent, sensory exploration of the world's best chocolate.
- 8 of the world's best chocolates - all from boutique producers using the top 2% of cocoa beans in the world. Oh, and there will be plenty left over for you to enjoy after the Master Class!
- 2 hour Chocolate Master Class (online) with our chocolate expert Shari. Learn the fascinating history, how to identify great chocolate, ethics, bean to bar production and of course how to taste and enjoy chocolate.
- Tasting notes for each chocolate.
- A flavour tasting wheel to help you on your tasting journey.
- Quality gift packaging including a beautiful gift box, ribbon and other packaging.
- Free standard delivery with an Express option for just $6 at checkout.
Can't make a scheduled date? Just select the video option and we'll send a link to a video for you to enjoy a guided tasting experience in your own time.
Do you run private sessions? Absolutely. If you would like to run a private session for your friends, work or family, just get in touch to chat email@example.com.
We deliver anywhere in Australia and standard delivery is FREE.
YOUR CHOCOLATE EXPERT
Chocolate expert Shari Aubrey, will guide you through how to immerse yourself in the moment, using your five senses to elevate chocolate eating to a true sensory experience, tasting eight carefully curated chocolates.
- - - -
All times in AEST. Please note, orders within one week of the event will require Express Post to ensure your chocolate arrives on time, not least as the postal system is underwhelmed just now.