Chocolate Master Class
If you consider yourself a chocolate lover, join us online to experience 8 of the world's best chocolate - we're talking the top 2% in the world - and become a chocolate expert!
HOW IT WORKS
- Buy a Master Class seat whether for yourself or as a gift.
- We will deliver a beautiful chocolate box to your door.
- We send you an email with instructions on how to join.
- Join our live online Valentine's Day Master Class or alternatively select the video option to experience your Master Class at your leisure.
- 8 of the world's best chocolates - all from boutique producers using the top 2% of cocoa beans in the world, with plenty for you to enjoy after the Master Class!
- 2 hour Master Class (online) with chocolate expert Shari. Learn the fascinating history, how to identify great chocolate, ethics, bean to bar production and of course how to taste and enjoy chocolate using all five senses.
- Tasting notes for each chocolate.
- A flavour tasting wheel to help you on your tasting journey.
- Quality gift packaging including a beautiful gift box and ribbon.
- Plenty of chocolate - enough to share with someone else, or have a stash if solo.
- Include a hand-made Valentine's Day Card from Kirsteen's Krafts, with your personal message - click for Valentine's Day Cards.
Can't make a scheduled date? Just select the video option and we'll send a link to a video for you to enjoy a guided tasting experience in your own time.
YOUR CHOCOLATE EXPERT
Chocolate expert Shari Aubrey, will guide you through how to immerse yourself in the moment, using your five senses to elevate chocolate eating to a true sensory experience, tasting eight carefully curated chocolates.
- - - -
Do you run private sessions? Absolutely. If you would like to run a private session for your friends, work or family, just get in touch to chat firstname.lastname@example.org.
All times in AEST. Please note, orders within one week of the event will require Express Post to ensure your chocolate arrives on time, not least as the postal system is underwhelmed just now.